- Bosch PKP18E
- Various materials including; Card, Formcore, MDF, PLY and textile
- Gluing and temporary joining
- Workshop Category: W2
- Workshop Risk Category: Green: Low Risk
Suitable for cardboard, wood and some plastic. User presses the trigger and glue gun pushes the glue sticks through the hot nozzle.
Start with a Risk Assessment to ensure a safe work area:
- Clean your working area and make sure you have enough space for your work.
Operational Safety Rules:
- Make sure the cable of the glue gun is not damaged. In case you spot anything wrong, report it to the member of the staff.
- Plug in the glue gun into a power supply. Wait for 2-3 minutes and then press the trigger. If the glue is coming out of the nozzle seamlessly you can start gluing.
- Always keep a piece of card or wood under the nozzle of the glue gun so the glue does not drip on the table or your work.
- Unplug the glue gun once you finished with your work.