Stay covid safe
- Wear face coverings apart from when sat at a PC (unless you are exempt)
- Wipe down keyboards, mice etc before and after using a PC
- Keep up to date on the latest advice and guidelines – check your email and https://www.gre.ac.uk/articles/public-relations/covid-safe-hub for updates
General lab rules
These rules have been put in place to keep the labs a nice, clean, safe environment to study and work in. Please report any problems to the on-duty lab staff or to the security staff in person or by using the Safezone App.
- Respect other users (staff and students)
- Make sure your mobile phone is on silent and pop out if you need to make or receive a phone call
- Do not eat or drink in the labs
- Dispose of any rubbish before you leave – don’t leave it behind! There are bins for recycable and general waste in or near every lab
- Don’t disturb other users – avoid loud conversations and shouting
- Don’t disturb booked classes – check timetables before you enter labs
- If a member of staff asks you to leave please do so immediately.
Please also ensure you are aware of the Universities’ IT Policies and Procedures – ignorance of these is not an excuse if you break them!
Health and Safety
Please see our dedicated Health and Safety page for further information.