Would you like to have a say in how the University:
- Promotes equality, diversity and inclusion
- Celebrates the diversity of its staff and students
- Shapes its recruitment approaches to support diversity
- Develops its training offer to support staff to advance their careers
- Develops and delivers teaching and learning to students from diverse backgrounds
If yes, then how about joining one of our Staff Networks. We are particularly keen for staff to join these Staff Networks: Disability, Faith and Women’s Network.
Regular Staff Network meetings will be held and will focus on planning work that helps promote diversity and inclusion across the University. These networks will have a direct communication channel to Senior Management through the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
If you are interested in being a part of any of these inspiring groups, please contact Naseer Ahmad in the EDI Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Human Resources