Celebrate Difference and Diversity 2014 will be at a campus near you soon! Stalls featuring internal and external exhibitors will be promoting our diverse staff and student population and support services available.
Highlights include Hearing Dogs for Deaf People and Guide Dogs. During the week we will be running a photographic competition to find the best representation of ‘What Diversity Means to You’ and also Friday 21 March will be ‘Wear are you From Day’. More details of these two events will follow next week. The university café’s will be joining in as well offering food from around the world.
Events take place from 11.30 am – 2.00 pm on the following days:
Monday 17 March – Greenwich, Queen Mary Undercroft
Wednesday 19 March – Medway, Pilkington Cafe
Friday 21 March – Avery Hill, The Dome Cafe
- Equality and Diversity at UoG, International Students, SUUG
- University Craft Club, Hairdressing, *AccessAbility
- University Sustainability / Community Garden
- Mental Health, Learning and Development, ILS (student support),
- LGBT Staff Network
- Matt Hampson Foundation,
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, Guide Dogs.
- University Health and Fitness
The events are open to all and completely free so join in with us and find out what is going on. For more information see here.