Students will make use of state-of-the-art facilities in both the new £80 Million Stockwell Street Building and the Old Royal Naval College.
We have three main studios equipped with a wide range of professional equipment, click below to find full details for each space:
|STUDIO ONE||STUDIO TWO||STUDIO THREE|
Stockwell Street contains:
• Studio Three – Bespoke Sound Studio, for recording Foley, ADR and 5.1 surround sound mixing.
• Two TV Studio sound stages for filming and recording.
• Seven Post Production Edit Suites with stereo monitors and soundcards for mixing and Foley or ADR recording.
• Surround Sound Cinema style lecture theatre.
Old Royal Naval College contains:
• Studio One – ADR and Stereo Studio – for mixing and voice work.
• Studio Two – Stereo Sound Studio – for mastering and composition.
• Digital Art & Design Lab.
We have a wide range of equipment for sound recording in a variety of contexts , professional software for audio editing and sequencing, loudspeaker equipment for surround sound concerts & multichannel installations ).
As a standard we use Genelec loudspeakers in all of our studios, edit suites and in multichannel concerts and installations.