Sound Design at Greenwich is one of the most active research areas in the School of Design. We’re engaged in collaborations and independent research on a range of different topics relating to sound, music and the sonic experience.
Major Research Themes:
- Audiovisual Composition / Sound and Image Relationships.
- Soundscapes and Binaural Audio.
- Spatial Audio Composition.
- Audience Experience and Response.
- Theories and Concepts in Audiovisual Practice.
On the 24th and 31st July 2019 in Highgate we put on diverse programmes of soundscape and electronic music presented in the Immersive Hyperreal Sound technology of L-ISA Ocean by L-Acoustics. Learning about our successful Loudspeaker Orchestra concerts series, innovative audio manufacturer L-Acoustics approached Sound Design at Greenwich to curate a series of loudspeaker concerts […]