Each course must include the following content as outlined in the Quality Assurance Handbook
- Course specification, as in appendix D1 of the Quality Assurance Handbook (2010). This should be presented as a Moodle “webpage”.
- Names and full profiles of course tutors, along with contact details and hours of availability.
- A brief, friendly introduction to the course or programme, including details from the course outline.
- A clear explanation of what students can expect and what is expected of them to fully engage with the course’s face-to-face and online components.
- An evaluation activity, using appendix M1 of the Quality Assurance Handbook (2010).