There is currently a known issue with Turnitin where you are unable to download a Zip file containing PDFs of submissions.
When trying to download a Zip of PDFs from the Moodle submission inbox the following error is shown
“There was an error processing your request. Please go back or return to the login page”
The instructions below explain how you can do this by logging into Turnitin directly (opposed to using turnitin via Moodle)
Log in to turnitin (https://www.turnitinuk.com/login_page.asp?lang=en_gb) using your email address in the format AS SHOWN IN MOODLE, for most staff this will be in the format email@example.com If you need to reset your password for turnitin please refer to the instructions here http://wblog.gre.ac.uk/moodlehelpstaff/knowledge-base/logging-directly-turnitinuk-com/
- Click on the class name.
- Click on the “view” link.
- Click on the check box to the left of each submission you want to download.
- Click on the “download” button at the top and choose either the Original paper or the GradeMark paper (if applicable).
- Confirm you wish to download the papers.
- Choose whether you wish to download the paper(s) as originally submitted by the student, or as a PDF file format.
- Choose a file and folder to download the papers to.
- Click ‘save’.
The papers with comments will be combined into a single compressed “zip” file on your computer.
Please note that the steps outlined here will not allow you to download the Originality Report, which must be done from within the Originality Report itself (see instructions).