Would you like to have a say in how the University:
- Promotes equality, diversity and inclusion for staff with disability
- Celebrates the diversity of its staff and students
- Shapes its recruitment approaches to support diversity
- Develops and supports staff to advance their careers
- Develops and delivers teaching and learning to students from diverse backgrounds
If yes, then how about joining our Disability Staff Network. We welcome all new members who may have a disability (physical or hidden) themselves or who support someone else with a disability.
Our aim is to:
- Support all staff with disability to enable them to achieve their potential in their careers
- Help make the university environment barrier-free for all staff and students
- Raise awareness and educate colleagues about various disabilities and how to support colleagues who may have a disability
The network has direct communication channel to Senior Management through the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
If you are interested in being a part of this inspiring group, please contact either Naseer Ahmad in the EDI Team on: email@example.com or Ciara Doyle, the Chair of the Disability Staff Network on: C.Doyle@greenwich.ac.uk
Director of Human Resources