Stonewall Leadership Programme 22 – 23 November

Applications are now open for the Stonewall Leadership Programme 2012, kindly supported by IBM. 

The Stonewall Leadership Programme is designed to enable each delegate to transform their leadership in a way that is highly personal and relevant to their workplace context. Taking place Thursday 22 – Friday 23 November 2012 at Ashridge Business School, it offers delegates the unique opportunity to explore how their sexual orientation may impact on their workplace outcomes and to find an authentic way of leading that is confident, resilient and effective:

“…I feel stronger and more relaxed when I am being authentic which enables me to be more effective… When I left I was on a real high because it had been an inspiring two days. Six months later there has been a lasting change in my confidence and performance which is far more than I expected…”

Now in its eighth year, the expert Stonewall Leadership facilitation team has worked with over 250 lesbian, gay and bisexual executives since 2005 and provides the safe, responsive and challenging space that stimulates high quality thinking and learning:

“…The quality of the facilitation you get in your leadership is outstanding. I defy anybody to leave this course without having learnt something significant either as a person and/or as a leader…”

To speak to someone about the programme and how to make a relevant application, please contact Ashley Thomas on 020 7593 1888 or leadership@stonewall.org.uk.