For any FTV related enquiries, please come and talk to the team in the Tech Office, Stockwell Street 11_B009
Alternatively, you can email us at FTVSupport@greenwich.ac.uk
You can also find various tutorial videos on how to use our equipment and booking system on our
- Students are expected to provide their own external hard-drives for storing media files and editing projects.
- We can no longer supply SD and CF cards with camera bookings. It is highly recommended that you purchase your own cards to safeguard your footage. We suggest SDXC with a data rate of at least 30mbps.
- Alternatively, Atomos Samurai or Ninja recorders can be booked to record directly from your camera. Please check SiSo for compatibility.
Filming On Campus
Stockwell Street / Maritime Site / Avery Hill
- Permits are not required for filming in TV Studios / Classrooms / Seminar rooms
- Permits for filming in the white areas of the Maritime Site (below) are available from the FTV Tech Office 11_B010
- Filming in all other areas / indoor spaces requires a risk assessment to be submitted to Facilities Management via the FTV Technical team with 2 weeks notice. Please see the Filming Guidance document above for details. Do not forget to submit a method statement and details/diagrams/photos of where you expect to source power. You can download the risk assessment form here – Risk-Assessment-Form-July-20151
- Filming in Stockwell Street Library will require This Form to be completed and sent to Karen Richardson – firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting risk assessment to the FTV Technical team as above.
- Please contact us at FTVSupport@greenwich.ac.uk with any queries
SiSo Booking System
- Access the booking system at gre.siso.co
- A full set of instructions on how to use SiSo can be found in Siso Training
- All equipment bookings require 3 working days notice: e.g. book by 09.00 Monday for collection at 09.00 Thursday.
- Edit suites / rooms do not require notice to book.
- You must inform the technical team of any late or early return / collection of equipment by emailing FTVSupport@greenwich.ac.uk
- Any unscheduled late returns may result in your SiSo account being blocked.