Monday 1st July
Show take down for students
– Students to collect exhibition work this week. Please take any work you want to keep, or arrange for a colleague to collect it for you.
Monday 8th July
Contractor Take down
– Any work still remaining in the exhibition will be moved to a collection pile between plot area and crit pit.
– While we will endeavour to have work moved and stored carefully we strongly advise you to take away important work as soon as possible.
– All portfolios in computer areas (and second floor seminar rooms) moved to storage rack between plotters and computer area
– Graduating students should also take away any items remaining in the workshop – continuing students must make arrangements with the workshop if items are to remain there.
Wednesday 24th July
– Lockers and black cupboards to be emptied, inspected, batteries replaced.[31st July – Resubmissions]
Monday 5th August
– Network Shared Area; S: drive to be wiped. Please back up. It is full
– If you do need to retain work here then please move it to a folder named “2020-your name”, anything else will be deleted
Monday 2nd September
– Recycling / disposal of any remaining exhibition work still in temporary storage area.
– Items of interest may be used elsewhere for display or demonstration purposes but there is very limited space for retaining models.
Monday 16th September
– Term begins [induction week]
Monday 23rd September
– Teaching begins
Monday 30th September
– Recycling of remaining portfolios; portfolios to be emptied of contents and made available to new students