For any FTV related enquiries, please come and talk to the team in the Tech Office, Stockwell Street 11_B009.
Alternatively, you can email us at FTVSupport@greenwich.ac.uk
You can also find various tutorial videos on how to use our equipment and booking system on our FTV YouTube Channel.
Students are expected to provide their own external hard-drives for storing media files and editing projects.
We can no longer supply SD and CF cards with camera bookings. It is highly recommended that you purchase your own cards to safeguard your footage. We suggest SDXC with a data rate of at least 30mbps.
Alternatively, Atomos Samurai or Ninja recorders can be booked to record directly from your camera. Please check SiSo for compatibility.
Filming On Campus
Stockwell Street / Maritime Site / Avery Hill
- Permits are not required for filming in TV Studios / Classrooms / Seminar rooms
- Permits for filming in the white areas of the Maritime Site (below) are available from the FTV Tech Office 11_B010
- Filming in all other areas / indoor spaces requires a risk assessment to be submitted to Facilities Management via the FTV Technical team with 2 weeks notice. Please see the Filming Guidance document above for details. Do not forget to submit a method statement and details/diagrams/photos of where you expect to source power. You can download the risk assessment form here – Risk-Assessment-Form-July-20151
- Filming in Stockwell Street Library will require This Form to be completed and sent to Karen Richardson – email@example.com before submitting risk assessment to the FTV Technical team as above.
- Please contact us at FTVSupport@greenwich.ac.uk with any queries
SiSo Booking System
- Access the booking system at gre.siso.co
- A full set of instructions on how to use SiSo can be found here – https://gre.siso.co/import/data/temp/sisoinductionfinal_1601286760.pdf
- All equipment bookings require 3 working days notice: e.g. book by 09.00 Monday for collection at 09.00 Thursday.
- Edit suites / rooms do not require notice to book.
- You must inform the technical team of any late or early return / collection of equipment by emailing FTVSupport@greenwich.ac.uk
- Any unscheduled late returns may result in your SiSo account being blocked.