The end of year show is open to the public 14th – 30th June.
After this date the show will still be up for various internal / private events the last of which is on the Tuesday 17th July.
The show takedown will begin on Wednesday 18th July:
- 17thJuly : VC Dinner [final show event]
- 18th– 22rdJuly : Show takedown – Students [please collect your own work or make arrangements for it to be collected]
- 23rdJuly : Any remaining student work taken down and put in temporary storage area
- 22rdJuly – 27th : Show takedown – Contractors [contractors to dismantle walls and rearrange studios]
- 31stAugust : Deadline for work collection – Disposal / Recycling
Do NOT take work away before 18th July
Note: portfolios / drawing tubes will not be disposed. These will move to the portfolio racks. Any portfolios / tubes still remaining by the beginning of next term will have their contents disposed of and then be offered to new students.